As we have just ended 2013 I thought I would document all the things I have loved the previous year!
There will be plenty more of the same thing in 2014 so check me out on twitter for what I get up to daily.
1. Luke – My amazing husband and he is a wonderful father to Nathanael.
2. Manicure – The proffesional manicures have ended now I have Nathanael but my favourite to have is a 3 week Victoria manicure by Nails Inc
3. Kenneth E Bailey – Jesus Through Middle Eastern Eyes – Favourite Non Fiction Book of all time.
4. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick – I have expensive taste what can I say. Its pricey but its the best formulation of lipstick I have found especially if you have dry lips like mine. The colour Boy is the perfect everyday shade.
5. Yankee Candle Mandarian Cranberry – I had this burning in our new home as soon as I unpacked it I adore this fragrance.
6. Nathanael – Our son is the biggest blessing in our lives and 2013 will always be a special year for us because of him.
7. Clarins 3 Dot Liner – 2013 the year I discovered the perfect way to apply liquid liner. Thanks Clarins!
8. Skip Hop Via Messenger Changing Bag – Nathanaels changing bag that I posted in my August Lovelies.
9. Wedding Rings – Luke got me vouchers to have my rings polished after I finished work they are still look shiney and new!
10. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua – I know, I know more Chanel but then it is the best!
11. My Sister – this picture was taken while we were in London for the weekend i love this photo of us.
12. Starbucks Medium House Blend – favouite coffee of choice.
13. Summer Holiday 2013 – Luke and I went to Florida for our holiday it was an amazing time away.
14. Nathanaels Changing Table – Luke made Nathanaels Changing Table you can read about it here
15. I love my new boots I so prefer winter footwear to summer.
16. This is a picture of Emma, her best friend Robyn and I at her wedding in March.