1. Do you have a middle name? No – my name is different in the UK at least, goodness knows what my Mum and Dad would have come up with. My Dad wanted to call my sister Frederica thankfully for her my Mum got her way and called her Emma.
2. What was your favourite subject in school? A close call between History and Politics. In 6th form Politics was my favourite overall so I would go with that.
3. What’s your favourite drink? Sparkling Rose or Sprite
4. Favourite song at the moment… Ascension by Phil Wickham
5. Do you play any sports? No I don’t like to sweat! But I did use to play Hockey I was pretty good. My sister and I can play a good game of Badminton too!
6. Favourite Book? This is a really hard question and my first attempt at answering the question has inspired a seperate blog post. But if pushed for fiction my favourite book would be Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy. I could read and reread that book a million times.
7. Favourite Colour? Purple
8. Favourite Animal? A Horse – not a grey one though!!
9. Favourite perfume? Gucci Premiere
10. Favourite holiday? I have been blessed to see some amazing places I have gone around Carribean Islands, various states in the U.S, Austria, Spain, France. But the best holiday ever was my honeymoon to Dublin, it is who you are with not where you go! Luke makes even the worst place I have ever stayed at (which by the way is a Travel Lodge near Herne Bay) fun.
11. Do you have any siblings? Yes 1 sister Emma she is the best!
12. What’s your favourite store? Again a hard one so when in doubt and especially since I am pregnant I am going for Boots. A lipstick, eyeshadow or a new nail polish can perk up your day.
13. Favourite Restaurant? General Talertons get the Venison its amazing!
14. Did you like school? Yes
15. Favourite Movie? Robin Hood Prince of Thieves I remember my mum renting this when I was little I was gripped! “I am going to cut his heart out with a spoon” “why a spoon cousin, Why not an axe?” “Because its dull you twit it’ll hurt more” “Point me to danger Azeem I’m ready” I could go on and on “That’s it then. Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings, and call off Christmas.” (I couldn’t help myself)
16. Favourite Tv show? Of course Downton Abbey (how could they kill Matthew off I was praying for a miracle he learnt to walk again! It could have happened) and Scandal seriously gripped by that show!
17. How tall are you? 5ft 5
18. What do you order at Starbucks? A grande soy hazelnut latte. Depending on the day maybe an extra shot.
19. One thing in your closet you cannot live without? A jumper dress.
20. Name one thing you want to do before you die… Visit New Zealand and do something that outlasts myself.
21. What’s one food you cannot live without? Yorkshire Pudding – seriously my Yorkshire Puddings are really that good.
22. What quote/phrase do you live by … Love Gregory of Nazianzus quote “Give to him a little from whom who have received much, even give your all to the one who has given All to you” I don’t believe in doing things half heartedly I am very much 100% in or not at all. Black and White.
23. What’s your most listened to song on iTunes? David Crowder Band Let Me Feel You Shine.
24. Two Hobbies? Reading and blogging.
25. Two Pet Peeves? Inaction – let’s not pontificate about it make a decision and lets go with it! Avoidance – if we have an issue lets deal with it head on and then move on I can’t stand brushing things under the carpet. Both of these things make my blood boil!