As we are about to start another year I have decided like last years post to do a round up of all my favourite things from the past year, Enjoy!
1. Nathanael’s Dedication – This was such a great day celebrating the huge blessing we have been given from God.
2. Nathanael’s Name Sign from White Rose Creations – I have spoke about our amazing friends company so many times and to this day Nathanael’s name sign is my favourite piece in his room. Crafted with such love and care you need to go check out their online shop!
3. Our Four Year Anniversary – Life just keeps getting sweeter being married to the most amazing man of God.
4.Too Many Products – April saw me recognise my frivolous spending something which I keep working on, as well as going through my backups of backups
5. Dairy Milk Chocolate Biscuits – Honestly these have to be well up there as my all time favourite biscuit.
6. Holiday – June saw us take to the road and visit Wales it was beautiful and we had perfect weather.
7. Thom S Rainer, I am a Church Member – Honestly revolutionised my thinking on the importance of our church membership and leadership.
8. Kitchen Aid Glass Dish– This was such a perfect gift for my birthday its so helpful to have two bowl attachments for my mixer.
9. Tanya Burr Nail Polish in Penguin Chic – Its great when you find a nail polish that lasts especially when looking after a toddler now.
10. Driving – October saw me pass my driving test, I am so pleased I passed first time as I wanted to drive before Nathanael turned One and the horrible weather set in.
11. Nathanael’s First Birthday – We celebrated a little earlier with our close friends and it was such a perfect day to thank all those who encouraged and supported us along the way.
12. Blogmas – I have loved taking part in Blogmas this year and I am already coming up with next years ideas!