I can’t believe we have got through another month already. Every month Nathanael learns a new skill and I am wondering where my newborn went so fast. Anyway here are some of the things I have been loving this past month.
1. Our Four Year Wedding Anniversary – If time has flown this month then the four years we have been married have shot through, I still feel as if we are just married.
2. Victoria Secret’s Lucious Crush Tangerine & Passion Flower Fragrance Mist – What a title to start with! But I love this body spray their will be a post coming up shortly where I am trying to use up things I have had in my stash for a while.
3. Nathanael and I enjoying the sun this month, I think we may have had 2 days of sunshine so we had lunch outside and took the traditional Smith feet shot.
4. Tomato, Pesto and Mozzarella Panini – my lunch of choice at the moment. Its like a treat at home and makes me think of having lunch at a coffee shop somewhere.
5. Luke and Nathanael – obviously my favourites, we had a lovely time together this month with Luke using the remaining of his yearly holiday allowance. We were spoilt with all this time together.
6. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation – I succumbed and bought this gorgeous foundation. It has been on my beauty wish list for a while. Was extremal happy to find a gift card which made the purchase free.
7. Max Factor – Clump Defy Mascara – I believe this is the same mascara as Covergirl Clump Crusher in the States. I was looking for a mascara to rival my Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara, which is lovely but expensive. This one fits the bill, it lengthens and makes the lashes look fuller without looking clumpy as the name suggests.
8. TV of choice has been the Musketeers on BBC it was slow to get into at first but I think Tom Burke who plays Athos saves the show. I think he plays the dark, brooding and troubled Athos well.
9. My final fave of the month has been my new shoes from New Look. I love the fact that they do wide fit options and I adore that this are pointed. Long live the pointed flat thats all I can say!