Firstly sorry on the delay with my usual posting schedule. It has kind of gone out the window as we have been extremely busy for the past few weeks with socialising, meetings and friends staying over. I have thoroughly enjoyed every moment but the time has slipped away quickly. Anyway lets jump right in to my favourites from this past month.
1. Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in the shade Pink Peony – so every blogger is talking about Sephora shipping to the UK. So while squealing with delight this Tarte lipstick was quickly added to my basket.
2. Baking – I have enjoyed taking the time to bake this month, Nathanael can just about 20 minutes in his highchair if I am whipping up some cupcakes.
3. Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Candle – As you can see I have completely burnt this up. One of my favourite scents from Laura Mercier bar their Fig fragrance.
4. Agents of Shield – Ok the acting is less than superior, but this is one of my favourite tv shows of the month. There have been a number of twists and turns as we are approaching the finale that I didn’t anticipate.
5. Nathanael in his forward facing pram – I mean who could not love that face? He is just adorable and even more cuter when he is exploring new things, it makes me see everything again for the first time.
6. My Teapot – There has been a small victory in my household. My long neglected teapot is being used now Luke is drinking tea – and the angels rejoice!
7. Out and About – With Spring arriving it has been wonderful to spend time as a family out and about. Keep your eyes peeled for posts on our day trips.
8. Breastfeeding Group – I have really enjoyed going to my local breastfeeding group at the children’s centre. It has been a great opportunity to connect with other mums with babies the same age as Nathanael.
9. Too many products – I have taken the time this month to evaluate my product stash with the purpose of using everything up before I purchase anymore. I can happily say since this post I am down 4 products.