Welcome to the first monthly favourites of the year! Let me be the first to tell you that this month has flown! I promise I won’t repeat that for the next 11 months of the year ;o)
1. Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Eastend Snob – My friend Rachel knows me so well! This beauty was on my list of things to hunt for in Boots but she saved me from the task and bought me one for Christmas! THANK YOU! A dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury in Pillowtalk or so I am told via YouTube because their is no way I would spend £16 on a lip pencil – a lipstick is another matter all together!
2. Kate Spade iPhone Cover – Yes we ventured to the dark side
that is the iPhone hehe the one joy is I can get gorgeous designer
covers like this one! I love Kate Spade such a shame its so expensive!
3. The Good Shepherd: A Thousand Year Journey from Psalm 23 to the New Testament by Kenneth E Bailey – If you have followed my blog for a while or my twitter feed you will know that I adore Kenneth E Bailey writing, he has so much knowledge that he has gained from living in the Middle East and he is gifted in communicating what he has learnt with his readers. A must read!
4. Blogging Head Quarters – While most were indulging in copious amounts of food and drink over the Christmas period my hubby recovered from an awful virus and painted what I have dubbed “blogging head quarters.” What was a violent shade of coral is now a peaceful grey, I love grey.
5. The Musketeers – So pleased that this back! My fave characters have to be Aramis and Athos.
6. Boscia Make Up Break Up Cool Cleansing Oil – From watching hours of YouTube videos I had to purchase the Boscia Cleansing Oil (thank you Sephora for shipping to the UK) This turns the chore of removing your makeup into a 10 second job and is well up their with my beloved Bioderma.
7. Fresh Lip Balm Sugar Treatment – This came in a Sephora gift
set and I have had the Rose version before from a Birchbox. I absolutely
love it, I just wish it was easier to get your hands on it in the UK,
so I have to ration myself.
8. Complete Jewish Bible – You all know my love for the Complete Jewish Bible, it comes with the NIV alongside which is perfect to read and contrast the two styles. When I first purchased my CJB I could only find it in hardback, its not the lightest of things either so Luke found me a soft cover version and its perfect! I only wish they would sell it individually its my perfect translation sitting somewhere in between the ESV and NIV in my opinion.
9. Erin Condren Life Planner – I just love this planner it has
kept me so organised with blog posting (all scheduled for February and
planning March!) the designs are beautiful and the amount of choice is
incredible. To see mine in greater detail you can read the post here.
Let me know all your favourites from the past month in the comments below I would love to hear your suggestions for things to try!