You all know the score by now, it’s the end of the month so it’s monthly favourites time!!
1. Staycation – We had a staycation at the beginning of this month and we loved it!! Fortunately we had the best weather (where has it gone now?) and were able to visit lots of places such as Scarborough and the Sea Life Centre – I got highly competitive stamping Nate’s book to win a prize for him!
2. Nathanael’s Toddler Stool! – I will post on how to create one of these soon but thanks to my talented husband we created something which is retailed for £200 for £15 and now Nate can get to our countertops, sinks etc without us standing behind him! It is perfect!
3. Strawberries – I am now thoroughly sick of the sight of them but strawberries have been on the list for most meals!
4. From Tablet to Table by Leonard Sweet – This book is sooooo good! If you follow me on Instagram you will be able to find some excerpts of the book that have impacted me so much but in short it focuses on how the Table is so important in our Christian walk, not only were 70% of Jesus teaching either centred on food or taught over food, Sweet discuses how the table is important for our social interaction.
5. EllieBethDesignsUK – I am sure by now you all know my love of planning, organising and planning some more! One area that I have discovered and love is stickers for my planner! I was purchasing these from America and having them shipped over when I happened to find Rachel’s wonderful shop the quality and variety of these stickers are amazing and if you join her Facebook page there are some great coupon code for her shop too!
6. Praying for our Pastors – My Life Group started 2 weeks ago to pray for our church leaders over the summer and I have been enjoying it so much, it’s great to be part of a community where we can encourage one another in our journey of faith.
7. Freedom the Living Room – Number 6+7 tie into one another I have spoken about our amazing Women’s Ministry at my church before but it just keeps getting better and better!
8. Nathanael the Chef – Nate and I have been putting my KitchenAid to good use by making some biscuits for the family! Nanna and Granddad kindly bought him a apron with his name embroideded on too! It was so sweet watching him copy what I was doing he loves to scrape down the sides of the bowl!
9. Picnic Table – I am so happy that Luke has finally finished the picnic table! This whopping great piece of outdoor furniture was left by the previous owners however they had never properly treated the table and a number of pieces were rotting away. Luke never deterred by hard work set to fixing this up for £14 + some outdoor stain our table is now fixed.
If we were to purchase our table it would cost at least £1000 so blessed to have this for free.