Welcome back to another favourites, it’s been a while since I have shared everything I have been loving over a past month so let’s get into it!
1. Sharpie Pen – This has been the perfect pen to write in my Inkwell Press planner, even though it did take me a while to find it here in the UK.
2. Amazon Prime – I have shared on my new blog series how much I adore my Amazon Prime account and of course it has to be a monthly favourite. The joy of ordering and arriving next day for “free” and I am loving all the new tv shows its opened up for me to watch!
3. WoodWick Cranberry Candle – My sister bought me this candle for Christmas and I am absolutely loving the fragrance.
4. Homemade Cookies from the Freezer – At the end of November I had made a few batches of chocolate chip and M&M cookies, although I would love to eat over a week period 50 cookies I don’t think that would be the best idea while I am on Slimming World! So I simply froze the batter already in cookie shape and every time I fancy something sweet I just pop one in the oven. What’s not to love about fresh homemade cookies!
5. Handbag – I was in desperate need of a new handbag just after Christmas, my old bag was falling apart having being weighed down by countless toddler things. Not surprisingly I am enjoying the fact that everything is attached where is should be and now I am forcing Nathanael to carry his own things hehe.
6. Inkwell Press Planner – I am seriously in love with this planner. The paper quality is amazing, and I love the goal setting and mission board section every month. The only downside is the portability factor it really is a desk planner for me but I do have an idea on how to solve this problem! More to come soon.
7. Beloved by Jordan Feliz – This has been the cd of the moment in the car, well worth a listen.
8. Every Bitter Thing is Sweet: Tasting the Goodness of God in All Things by Sara Hagerty – After a crazy December this was just the book I needed to read.
9. Nashville – What a show! I have no interest in country music whatsoever but this is seriously good! I am practicing my Southern Accent as I type!
Let me know in the comments below some of your monthly faves!