It’s been a few weeks since I have shared some Likes, Links, and Things so hopefully I have quiet a few interesting things stored up!
Erin Condren Life Planer – I did it, launch day for the new planners arrived and I couldn’t help myself. I am loving the options available now that you can choose the coil as well as the different types of layouts. I picked rose gold, vertical, 18 months and I can’t wait for it to arrive! I did pick one or two other covers as well so I think this is why it is dragging it’s heels! Too impatient!
If you would like $10 off your first purchase click here to sign up and then you will be e-mailed a coupon.
Mini Smith’s Room – It looks like a organised disaster zone! Nathanael and his little brother will be both born in the same season which is so convenient, we simply pulled all the baby boxes down from the attic and there you go! We have gone from an empty room to a fully fledged nursery in a few hours!
I have sorted the clothes out so I have lists of what I need, mainly basics and now I am just waiting for time to tick down so I can start washing clothes.
New Blood – I never seem to watch much on TV that is actually on when I am watching it, the joys of box sets on Amazon Prime. However I saw the writer being interview on BBC breakfast and thought it was worth a watch and I was quite impressed! Plus they have uploaded the first case on iplayer so I don’t have to remember to tune in at a specific time every week. I am far too busy for that!
Vintage Toys – Nathanael discovered some of his Dad’s childhood toys. He naturally picked the largest trucks he could get his hands on and promptly added them to his toy collection, beyond cute!
Baby is the size of a … a large mango
Best moment this week? Nathanael and I had a great time with our friends on a few play dates this past week. Also Luke has been working so hard on his garage project or should I say projects, it has been so great to watch it transform – I am sure he will be sharing it on his blog!
Miss anything? Antihistamines, there is a lot I would do for a hay fever tablet.
Movement? Of course! He has been taking longer quiet periods or I haven’t noticed him when I have been out and about but usually in the late afternoon he has been kicking up a storm! I will have two active boys running around before I know it … bring on the crazy!!
Sleep? Consistent night time sleep has gone, some times I can sleep straight through but it really is few and far between. Mainly because my hips hurt or I need to go to the toilet for the millionth time.
Food cravings? I can’t say I have fancied something specific this past week, although I am loving lots of cold water with ice.
What makes you queasy/sick? All has been good in the sickness department thank goodness.
Gender? Check out our gender announcement here
Looking forward to? Team Smith have lots of things in the pipe line regarding house projects so I am looking forward to those being started and finished. Mini Smiths room is slowly coming together and I am enjoying being able to set things up as we go. We moved when Nathanael was just 6 weeks olds so its nice to know I am unpacking boxes rather than packing them!
Ok so I technically missed my posting schedule with these favourites but hey, I am pregnant (the excuse for everything around Castle Smith at the moment)
1. Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia: I was very hopeful and dropped several “hints” that Luke would purchase this perfume for my birthday. I love it! AsI am terrible at fragrance descriptions here is what the website says:
The essence of autumn. The sensuous freshness of just-ripe pears is wrapped in a bouquet of white freesias, and mellowed by amber, patchouli and woods. Luscious and golden.
2. Darjeeling Tea: If I have had a cup of tea this month it has been a cup of loose leaf Darjeeling. I think making it from the actual tea leaves makes a huge difference than from a tea bag, particularly since as I am pregnant I have been preferring a weaker cup of tea. I always drink my tea black, a habit I picked up from my Nanna, with tea leaves I find it easier to time my perfect cup of tea without it being too bitter.
3. Baby Scan: It was wonderful to see Mini Smith floating around at our anatomy scan appointment this month. We are beyond fortunate that all seems well and will be looking forward to their arrival in a few short months.
4. Emma Bridgewater Mug: You can never go wrong with another tea cup or two!
5. Turn: Another discovery courtesy of Amazon Prime and well worth a watch (I am only starting season 2 so no spoilers please) it follows Abe Woodhull (Jamie Bell) who at first is coerced into becoming a spy for Washington by his childhood friends. At the start I felt quite sympathetic to Abe, he seemed to want to keep himself to himself, earn his own way in life without sponging off his magistrate father, however the repeated occurrences of him cheating on his wife really make me hope he gets caught by tyrannical Captain John Simcoe. Rule Britannia!
6. Ice-cream: This has been my ice cream of choice when I have encouraged Luke to make me an ice cream cone. What a find at Lidl!