This close to Christmas I thought I would do a the Winter Wonderland Tag so, find below some answers to some random questions!
1. Favourite thing about winter?
It’s the perfect weather to wear layers! Is it extra pounds from the Christmas food? or is it the
jumper? who knows …
2. Scarves or Beanies?
Scarves! I don’t really have a good head shape for hats in my opinion.
3. Favourite holiday movie?
Has to be Love Actually.
4. Favourite winter nail polish?
Currently I am loving the Essie gel couture in Model Clicks
5. Favourite Starbucks Holiday Drink?
Hazelnut Hot Chocolate no whip.
6. What are your top 3 winter essentials?
Gloves that have the touch sensitive tips – Who has time to be taking gloves on and off to answer your phone.
Wallaboo Newborn Footmoof – ok not for me but it makes my life easier!
Lipbalm and lots of it!!
7. Name one item on your wish list this year.
Luke and I are buying a new bed this year as a joint Christmas present so that’s the only thing on the realistic wish list.
8. Favourite holiday song?
O Come O Come Emmanuel specifically the David Crowder Band version.
9. Did you go Black Friday shopping this year?
No, we did buy a new dishwasher at a great price though before Black Friday.
10. Must have winter lip product?
I use this all year round Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream is a winner.
11. Will you be rocking an ugly Christmas sweater this year?
No, I don’t get this to be honest – why would I spend money on something I would find ugly?
12. Have you ever had a white Christmas where you live?
I don’t think it has ever snowed on Christmas day in the UK while I have been alive, but I specifically remember it snowing on Boxing Day the year my Mum died.
13. Favourite winter candle scent?
My Mulberry Candle – I will never burn it but it smells amazing!
14. How will you be celebrating this holiday?
I love that Luke and I have the tradition that Christmas is for us to spend time as a family so it will be just us as a family of four and I will cook a huge Christmas dinner that we will eat off for 3 days! I love my boys and this is just perfect bliss to me!
Why not share in the comments below how you will be celebrating Christmas!