1. Family Time – We have a great time this month spending some quality time as a family, with Christmas markets, enchanted gardens, festive meals and time off I really have enjoyed focusing on my nearest and dearest.
2. Dishwasher – I am in love with our new dishwasher, our old one was working ok however put in by the previous owners years ago you can purchase dishwasher now that are so much more energy efficient. With 2 children now, I would rather be playing with them than stood at the kitchen sink and thanks to the new dishwasher I don’t feel guilty having it on every night.
3. Ski Lodge candle – You all know how much I love candles and with this one I was drawn in by the gorgeous festive package which I might add looked wonderful on my Christmas mantle. Also I have been loving more “manly” fragrances to burn in my home and Ski lodge is just that scent with amber, vanilla, sandalwood and white musk.
4. Clock – We are planning on updating a few home decor items in our Living Room during 2017. I am sure my hubby will be sharing over on his blog so make sure to check it out! While out and about this past month shopping for wrapping paper we spotted this clock in Dunelm behind loads of others, probably an end of line and it suited us perfectly!
5. Erin Condren Planner – I honestly don’t know where I would be without a planner, with baby brain, and quite a few social engagements over the festive period it has saved me on more than one occasion.
6. Nathanael in his Christmas production – Nathanael did great at our church Christmas production, it can always be tricky with toddlers on stage in front of lots of people and bless him and the other little ones they had waited long past their usual schedule till they were on. Nate took it all in his stride, and elegantly posed on stage.