Another month and year has rolled on by so of course that means I need to share with you my monthly favourites!
1. Christmas Day – What’s not to love spending the day with your loved ones! We spent Christmas Eve with my sister and brother in law, and on Christmas Day it was just the three of us, perfect!
2. Blogmas – I have loved sharing everyday up till Christmas with you! Its been a great success.
3. Christmas Market – Luke, Nathanael and I had a great time with my sister and brother in law at Harrogate Christmas Market, here is a snap of some reindeer’s.
4. Dior DiorSkin Star Foundation
– Has to be up there as one of my favourite foundations of all time
along with Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk and Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua.
5. Nathanael’s Festive Jumper – Doesn’t Nate look adorable in his Christmas Jumper as he shares which tooth is cominng through with you.
6. Bath and Body Works Candle in Vanilla Snowflake – This candle has the most gorgeous scent all month as I have been burning this without fail friends commented on its wonderful fragrance. It was a sad day when it finished burning, however it makes the perfect make up brush holders!
7. Family Time – December makes you reflect on what is important in life and that is time spent with family and friends, I got to spend some quality time with my sister and was so blessed to open up to some friends too during the Christmas period.
8. Slipper Socks – Of course I had to purchase these at Primark for the festive season
9. By Terry Ombre Black Star in Misty Rock – Extremely overpriced but its as good as every beauty blogger says it is, if only I could find an exact dupe!