So this is my last post of
it has definitely been a challenge to post all month but I have thoroughly enjoyed it. From next week we will be back to my regular schedule of Monday and Friday. Where possible I will attempt to post on a Wednesday.
Back to today’s post my favourites from the past month
1. Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss Extrait De Gloss in the shade Reflexion number 71. I tend not
to wear lip gloss that much but when I do this is what I opt for. Highly pigmented, not sticky and
lasts a good length of time. A good thing too at the price!
2. Bloguary – I have loved posting everyday this month!
3. We got these photo frames from Homebase as our new lounge is so much bigger than our old
home we needed larger frames to break up the wall.
4. Hotel Chocolate Trillionaire’s Shortbread Stop whatever it is you are doing now and get some of
these chocolates – they are divine!
5. Nathanael’s nursery I love that Nate’s nursery is all completed, its so peaceful and relaxing.
6. Death In Paradise so pleased Kris Marshall is in this My Family was so good with him in it,
this is easy watching and the killer is always the one who couldn’t possibly have done it!
7. Nathanael’s Sign – Go check out the post where I explain all about Nates sign and support my
friends business by purchasing one of their lovely handmade gifts at
8. Clarins Hydra Quench Intensive Serum I have a sample size of this and it is perfect for my dry
9. Our new table – we ordered a table for the kitchen in December and it arrived this month we are
so pleased we have room for one and it will be great when we are weaning Nate.