Ok, the original tag was I Love Fall but I just can’t bear to write it. Fall is to move from a higher to a lower level, typically rapidly without control or a person loses ones balance and collapse. Autumn is the season after Summer and before Winter in the northern hemisphere from September to November. There are words I like to use from our American friends such as trash rather than rubbish, however Fall is not one of them!
After that lengthy introduction welcome to the I Love Autumn Tag, on with the questions;
1. Favourite Autumn lip product?Now I was going to do the obvious bold lip choice, however I really have to say that the minute the weather turns my lips turn into the flakiest, driest mess you have ever seen so I cannot be without my Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream.
3. Favourite Starbucks Autumn Drink?I am not a fan of Pumpkin so I would have to say my usual order is a Soy Hazelnut Latte.
4. Favourite Autumn Candle? Has to be Yankee Candle Mandarin Cranberry. I stock up on these whenever I see a good deal. I also love the Bath and Body Works Candle in Mahogany Teakwood, it smells just like an Abercrombie Store.
5. Favourite Autumn Scarf or accessoryI bought this grey infinity scarf from Accessorize two year ago and just love it, the perfect neutral colours to go with any outfit and with changeable weather its not too overbearing if its a bit warmer either.
6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze? We don’t really have any of these things in England or you would have to be determined to find them, if I had to choose probably the corn maze. On a side note next year I want to take Nathanael Apple Picking which is quite Autumnal I think.
7. Favourite Halloween movie?Has to be Hocus Pocus
8. Favourite candy to eat on Halloween?In England we don’t have specific sweets for Halloween with Bonfire Night being so close together, and being the awkward person I am I don’t like traditional bonfire treats either like toffee apples or cinder toffee. Just pass me the usual chocolate and I am happy girl!
9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?! I wont’ be dressing up for Halloween although I did contemplate dressing Nate up as a Pumpkin.
10. What is your Favourite thing about Autumn?My favourite thing about Autumn has to be the weather becoming cooler, being able to pull out all my comfy boots, fluffy socks, Strictly Come Dancing being back on TV and crisp Autumnal Walks with the family. Autumn and Spring have to be my favourite seasons.