1. Essie Gel Couture Nail Polish – So with a newborn and a toddler I really haven’t had that much opportunity to paint my nails which is why I am so glad I tried Essies gel polish. It lasted a good 7 days with minimal chips which is great for my usual peely flakey nails.
2. Danone Light & Free Greek Style Yoghurt – With being back on Slimming World I am always looking for some low syn treats and I have to say I have been loving these yoghurts and they are free! Perfect!
3. Christy Nockels The Thrill of Hope – This is Christy’s first Christmas cd and it is a winner which for Christian Music in 2016 is few and far between! I absolutely love the song Wrap This One Up how it takes you from a lamb as sin offering at the temple to Jesus birth, death and resurrection it is great to reflect on as we approach Christmas.
4. Nathanael’s Third Birthday – I can’t believe that my eldest is three years old – where did the time go? Nate’s birthday was on a Friday so Luke took the day off and we had a lovely long weekend together.
5. Skip Hop Forma Pack and Go Changing Bag – I am back to a changing bag being my sole handbag of choice and I am so pleased I purchased this one, everything is so organised with the packing cubes. As I am breastfeeding I just use the insulated pouch for Judah’s wipes and nappies at the front so the whole main compartment has all my usual handbag items.
6. Starbucks Cup – A Christmas tradition I have every year is to purchase a festive cup from Starbucks! I love them, perfect for my Baileys & Hot Chocolate next month.