1. Forward Facing – This month saw Nathanael move up to
the next stage car seat. He absolutely loves facing forwards and it is a bonus
that it is easier to get him in and out of the car now!
2. Zeal Series – I have never really promoted my
church here in my space of the internet, but there comes a time for everything
and I can’t keep quiet about this series! To say moved would be to put it
mildly, to say changed would be an understatement! You need to stop what your
doing now and download the podcasts!
3.Mac’s Eyeshadow in Patina – This has been my eyeshadow
of choice this month, swept across the lid, some eyeliner and mascara and your
good to go.
4.Preparing my Heart for Advent – I wanted to be
intentional (Christian buzz word) this Christmas Season and really
focus on the meaning of Christmas without being swept away in all the
Consumerism. This bible study is very well thought out, during November your
read, and answer questions like a typical study, then during December when life
gets busy it becomes a devotional to read along with. Highly recommend this!
5. Nuxe Reve de Miel – I am still in absolute love with my Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream but this lip balm from Nuxe is the perfect size for my handbag and I absolutley love the smell!
Toy Storage – Luke and I agreed that before Nate’s birthday we
needed to invest in some serious toy storage and so created our own unit out of
the Trofast System from Ikea. This is perfect for our needs, a combination of
small, medium and large drawers and can be adapted to suit the contents. I love
it, even if our dining room looks like a school room!
7. Tenth Avenue North Cathedrals Album – I was so excited for the release date of this album, my fave song has to be We wont numb the pain/Fire such a good song and well worth the purchase.
8.Nathanael’s First Birthday – Our son turned One this
month, honestly this has be one of the best years of my life!
9. Atlantis – I have waited months for this show to return and this is partly due to the BBC Atlantis twitter feed, if you watch the show you need to check this out!